But do you also:
- Feel unclear about where to focus your time and energy?
- Have more ideas and projects than time?
- Feel like you spend your days putting out fires, and rarely get to attend to what is important and satisfying?
- Find yourself checking email and social media more than you want to?
- Get overwhelmed by your overflowing to-do list?
- Feel frustrated by technology and uncertain about what to apps to use?
- Want more time to spend with your loved ones?
“You can do anything, but you can’t do everything” – David Allen
Do you remember the satisfaction and joy of completing a brief or proposal, a drawing, a presentation? It may have been hard work, but when you finished, you felt marvelous!
And what about the pleasure of being free to enjoy the company of those you love, without the hammer of work and email and “stuff to do” hanging over your head?
Or the joy of focus – the confidence to choose what to do and when to do it.
Let me help you experience these joys and freedom every day – by clearing your mental and physical clutter, mastering your technology, and cultivating habits and practices to support your choices and focus on what’s important.
Image – Damian Zaleski via Unsplash